Friday, August 27, 2010

I Shoot Babies!

There was a time in the not so recent past when I was turning down baby portraits.  It wasn't because I don't like to photograph babies, but rather because I was so busy with my Vanderbilt gig.  I hated turning down shoots and that is a big reason for my early retirement from Vandy.  Now, I have plenty of free time on the weekdays and I'm putting the word out that I'm always up for photographing people of any age.  After shooting baby Eva, I came home with a case of baby fever.  Someone warn Sam!

2 comments:

angela said...

that is the most adorable baby ever!

and nice title xD

Justia said...

sweet girl :)

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers