Friday, August 27, 2010

Houston Station Wedding for Lauren and Tim

Lauren and Tim were married August 21, 2010 at Houston Station.  Our original plan was to venture out to Fort Negley Park to get some of the formals but it rained hard most of the afternoon so we decided to stay indoors at Houston Station.  It turned out to be the perfect spot for a rainy day.  The window light was amazing all around and they had several large walls with yellow paint and a few areas covered with burlap which I thought made a great backdrop.  The band was great.  The party was fun.  The cake was delicious.  The bride and groom looked like a million bucks.  Check 'em out!

Lauren and Tim Proof Site:


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers