Thursday, November 4, 2010

10/10/10 Wedding | Nashville Photographer





Ryan and Lorna booked me for the popular 10/10/10 date this year.  They also had 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen and 10 limos.  Just joking about the limos but I'm sure there was 10 of something else ; )


They held their wedding ceremony at Riverside Chapel SDA Church with their reception at Belmont Mansion.  The bride was beautiful, the flowers were really amazing, and everyone had a great time at the reception!

 These expressions were as a result of someone knocking over a tall vase into the isle as everyone stood up for the bride who was about to make her entrance.  I love the minister's expression!  There are mishaps at every wedding and compared to the bride I once photographed walking down the street and getting splattered by a car driving over a mud-puddle, this one was pretty minor!










No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers