Thursday, November 4, 2010

Timothy Demonbreun House and Downtown Nashville Wedding Photography


Mike and Miranda were married at St. Edward's Catholic Church on Thompson Lane and held their reception at the Timothy Demonbreun House.  The reception venue is a bed and breakfast and historic home located in the Wedgewood and 8th Avenue area near Zanie's comedy club.  We set up a pink backdrop for the photobooth and picked up all of the pink flamingos from the pool area to set up on the backdrop for some foreground.  I loved the way they turned out!  We were able to get great photos all day but a high point was after the reception when I was able to spend 30 minutes or so with the wedding party on Broadway in downtown Nashville to get some wedding photos with all of the neon lights in the background.

You can find the rest of the wedding photos at the following proof site.
http://pictage.com/923923


























No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers