Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wedding at St. Mary's in Downtown Nashville with a Hilton Garden Inn Reception

Courtney and Wesley began and ended their wedding day at the Hilton Garden Inn located in the Midtown Area of Nashville on October 16th.  They began getting ready at the hotel and then the groomsmen and bridesmaids took turns heading downtown to St. Mary's for photos before the ceremony.  St. Mary's is a beautiful and historic church in Nashville.  It served as the first Catholic Cathedral in Nashville and during the Civil War it was converted into a hospital for Union soldiers.



After the ceremony the wedding party headed a block away to War Memorial Plaza where the bride and groom along with several of the bridesmaids actually risked damaging their dresses before the reception in order to get some fun shots in the fountains!  I was really excited about these shots!

The reception at the Hilton Garden Inn was beautiful and there was a really nice view from the balcony where we were able to get a few more bride and groom portraits at dusk.

Following is a link to the proof site where the rest of the photos may be viewed and ordered.
http://pictage.com/927034







   











1 comment:

Becky said...

Matt...I just LOVE your pictures you are so talented.

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers