Thursday, November 4, 2010

Scott and Becky at Belle Meade Mansion


Becky and Scott were married at Belle Meade Plantation on Friday, October 8th, 2010.  Before the ceremony, I walked to the bridge at the entrance for some shots both above and below the bridge.  I got several versions of the shot with the sun reflecting in the creek and a few cute shots of the kids dropping leaves from the bridge.  

The rest of their photos can be viewed through their proof site at the following address. 






It was a great afternoon for shooting with natural light!  It was definitely golden hour during my shots with the girls!







 By the time the ceremony was over and the formal shots began it was very, very dark but I got a few backlit shots like this one above and I was pretty happy with them!



I really liked the flare I was getting from my cross lighting when I shot without my lens hood. Some of the children were blowing bubbles towards the dance floor during the dances and I like the way the flare mixed with the bubbles in some of the first dance shots!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers