Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Photobooth for Alicia

I was hired to set up a Photobooth for Alicia's birthday party at the Standard at the Smith House.  I had a blast fitting as many people as possible onto the background.  In addition to the leaf blower, I brought a fog machine this time so I set my light on the floor for some monster lighting to go with the fog.  A couple of those shots crack me up because they look like promo shots for a magic show.

The rest of the photos are located at the following proofing site.

http://pictage.com/938016



I was going to use Flickr but Pictage will work better since you can click "make private" if there is a photo that you would rather not have the world be able to see.  You're much less likely to end up on a billboard this way!  Alicia will be getting an image disk so you will surely be seeing the shots posted on her Facebook soon!

Enjoy!
-Matt





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers