Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wedding at Clarksville Country Club | September 18, 2010

Cindy and Derek were married on September 18, 2010 at Clarksville Country Club and it was a beautiful day to get married!  The staff at the country club were nice enough to stage some golf carts for the wedding party to drive around for photos after the ceremony and it really worked out well.  We were able to make it to some beautiful spots along the course and not spend too much time shooting before getting everyone back to the party!






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers