Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding at the Hermitage and Tulip Grove Mansion

Amanda and Ryan were married on September 25, 2010 at the Hermitage chapel with their reception at Tulip Grove Mansion which were all on the grounds of the Hermitage, the historic home of Andrew Jackson.  Its so much fun for a photographer to shoot in these old Antebellum homes because they were built before electricity so they are designed to give you tons of beautiful window light.  Plus, they have gorgeous grounds.


























The shots below were taken a week prior to the wedding during Amanda's Bridal Portrait shoot.  We shot her bridal portraits at the Hermitage also.  It was great shooting with all the time we wanted and we took advantage of the overcast skies and shot until it was close to being dark.





Following is the proof site in case you are interested in seeing the rest:
http://pictage.com/919220

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers