Thursday, October 7, 2010

Laura Cessna - Fitness Model







Laura is a signed fitness model and competitor in national bikini competitions.  She works hard on her figure and hired me to get some shots to show it off but also, to get a different look than she has been getting. She says that most of her professional shots up to this point are taken in gyms and she has worked with some photographers that she isn't that impressed with.  We went for some beauty shots that are a little different than what she usually gets.  We started out our shoot in the country and took advantage of the big contrasty sky for some dramatic looking shots with the strobes in a dried up cornfield.  Then we did some bikini shots at the lake and I used multiple lights to make the sky look even more ominous than it already did.  Lastly, Laura's parent's own a Halloween Express so she brought a Cougar outfit to do some fun shots and we went to a lounge where I was able to get a shot of her looking up at a light fixture that was reflecting on a fiberglass backdrop and it looks pretty MTV / Lady Gaga if I do say so myself!  We even got some silly shots of her shopping at Krogers with oversized sunglasses in the cougar outfit.  She definitely turned a lot of heads.












No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers