Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jessica's Bridal Portraits

Just before Jessica's bridal portrait shoot at Cheekwood, we were given a warning that the day after our shoot was the grand opening of the Chihuly Glass exhibit so we would probably be dodging people in the background working on last minute set-up.  We risked it and went ahead with the shoot and it worked out perfectly.  I'm pretty sure we had the whole place to ourselves!  The glass is really amazing!  The Frist Center is also carrying a Chihuly exhibit this summer so check it out when you get the chance!


View more in an online slideshow by clicking here.
Jessica's Bridal Portraits at Cheekwood

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers