Thursday, July 22, 2010

Julianne & Jady - First Kiss

Jady and Julianne were married in Bowling Green, KY at the Carrol Knicely Center.  They decided to see each other before the ceremony so we had plenty of time to take advantage of Western Kentucky's campus for photos!  It was a moving ceremony in which the bride and groom kissed each other for the first time on the altar.... then they couldn't stop kissing the rest of the night!  There were possibly as many as 500 guests at this wedding who came to show their love for this sweet couple before they move onto this next phase of their lives.  Soon after the wedding they have planned to move to New York.

View more of their photos at the following proof site:
http://pictage.com/860053

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers