Thursday, July 22, 2010

Melissa and Ryan - Wedding in Lebanon, TN

Melissa is one of my wife's best friends so our whole family was involved in this wedding and for the 2nd time in a year, my daughter Sophie was a flower girl.  It was one of the hottest weddings that I've photographed this year at 100 degrees and humid but everyone stayed cool during the ceremony and reception and we kept the outdoor photos to a minimum.  The photobooth was a hit and the band at the reception was Super T (a.k.a. The Tyrone Smith Review).  I first saw Super T when I was a student at Ole Miss over 10 years ago.  I'm happy to say that he still strips down to his super T tights!!  He helped make for some great photos and I'm excited that my August 7th wedding will have Super T entertaining also! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers