Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding at the Nashville City Club

Lauren & Nathan were married at the Nashville City Club on June 12.  We had originally planned to shoot downtown on Broadway but it turned out to be CMA weekend so to avoid the crowds we started our shoot out at the Icon Condominiums where Lauren's parents could give us access.  During the ceremony at the City Club, a helicopter roared by the windows and not long after a jet roared by on its way to buzz the stadium as part of the CMA schedule.  I love shooting at the Nashville City Club b/c I love window light and it is really amazing to have the opportunity to shoot a ceremony and reception with such an abundance of natural light. 


To see a slideshow with more photos, click on the following link:

Nathan & Lauren Slideshow

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers