Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wedding in Estes Park, Colorado

Kati and Mark were married on June 26, 2011 in Estes Park Colorado, just outside of the entrance to Rocky Mountain State Park.  We were able to get some of the pre-ceremony portraits at a lake with Long's Peak (the highest mountain in Colorado) in the background.

This has been a big year for destination weddings for me.  In past years I have had a couple of weddings in Knoxville, Chattanooga, or Oxford Mississippi but this year I have already shot weddings in 5 states and turned one down in the Hamptons b/c I was already booked.  This is pretty exciting for a guy who loves to get away and discover great new locations!


Click here to see more:

Mark & Kati Slideshow

2 comments:

angela said...

haha, that one with them all on the hill looks like an episode from Lost!

Matt Andrews Photography said...

Thats funny Angela, I knew it reminded me of something and I was thinking of Vietnam movies but you are totally right, it was Lost ; )

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers