Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wedding at Cathedral of the Incarnation and Noah Liff Opera Center Reception



Jason and Jessica were married on June 19th at the Cathedral of the Incarnation and had a reception at the Noah Liff Opera Center.  It was an extremely hot day so we scratched our original plans to do a pre-ceremony wedding party shoot at Centennial Park nearby.  We stuck with the air conditioning which I believe was smart.  The Cathedral is beautiful and there was plenty of natural light bouncing around since it was such a bright sunny day.  This was my first opportunity to shoot at the Noah Liff Opera Center and I had a great time taking advantage of the amazing window light and balcony.  Also, we set up a photobooth and they were nice enough to share some of the Opera Center's props for the evening! 



Check out more photos at the following Slideshow:
Jason & Jessica Wedding

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a full-time professional photographer in Nashville, Tennessee. My clients have included the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, the Nashville Symphony, Bust Magazine, AEG Live Events and I am a preferred wedding vendor for premier venues such as Belle Meade Plantation, the Noah Liff Opera Center and Cedarvine Manor. When I am not working, I enjoy spending time, traveling and creating music and art with my wife Samantha and my daughter Sophia.

Followers